Option 2: Pay Per Project
Individual Project Fees
- Our Individual Project Fee would cover the scoping and development of the project idea and identifying potential project partners.
- Once the project partners and the project details are agreed by all parties, we then charge a Project Fee per Partner to cover the cost of writing and submitting a detailed funding application.
- We can also provide services to a project once it is funded and operational. The costs involved in these services are integrated into the project budget submitted in the relevant funding application.
Scope Project Ideas & Identify Partners
- Liaison with Client on a regular basis
- Identification of the draft project
- Development of the draft project
- Sourcing potential project partners
- Finding funding lines and liaison with agencies and National Contact Points
- Meetings along with Primary Client with potential collaborative start-ups
- Meetings with potential project funders
Covered by Individual Project fee €2,500 +VAT
Project Applications Write-ups
- Write-up of detailed project applications or submissions
- Liaison with the relevant agency during the process
- Engaging with all partners to ensure that paperwork is in order, PICs (Prior Informed Consent) etc.
- Post submission engagement with agencies
Covered by Project Fee €1,500 + VAT
Admin Set-up Assistance
- Help with setting up administration
- Help with defining KPI and monitoring
- Setting up project systems
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Reporting and Final Reports
Covered within the specific project budget as agreed with funders